09 August 2017

What should i do Ya Allah?
This is a hard test for me.
I do not know what's the best to do,
how to think so that I wont hurt anybody in any way.
Should i just ditch No.2 and go on with my life w No.1 happily (maybe)?
I need to make No.1 happy, I love No.1 soooo very much than words can explain,
but No.2 has started creeping into my heart as well.
How Ya Allah 😢😢😢

This is too difficult..
What should I do?
Show me the best I can do to satisfy everyone Ya Allah.
Please I am begging You, the Most Powerful, the Most Loving, the Most Forgiving.
Pardon me for all the sins Ive done if this is the consequences of my past sins.

Help me Ya Allah, help....... Show me the guide to the best decision I can make.

😭😭😭😭😭😭









p/s: I think I'm slowly getting the solution. Thank You Allah. :)

No comments:

hak milik kekal dan terpelihara nurfarah wahidah.